Golf Tournament Website Template Builder
Golf tournament websites by GolfRegistrations provide an online hub where organizations can host all pertinent information about an upcoming charity golf tournament, golf marathon, or golf fundraising campaign. Using a golf tournament website will help your organization raise more money while saving time and resources throughout your golf tournament planning.
When you purchase a golf tournament management software package from GolfRegistrations, you will receive:
- Your golf tournament website where your golfers, foursomes and sponsors will go to register for your tournament and make secure payments. The public website is also where constituents can go to make online donations for your charity event or purchase products (mulligan and raffle packages, golf t-shirts or club rentals, and more). Media and community members can learn more about the golf outing and review up to date details.
- A back-end administration area where tournament tasks are managed, including customizing your golf tournament website template, tracking fundraising event progress, and numerous reporting features are managed and stored.
Why Wait? Get Started Today with a Free Trial.
What Functionality Does Your Golf Tournament Website Pro Offer?
- Manage team & player registrations (including multi-course, multi-flight and complex registration options)
- Sell products to increase charity golf event revenues
- Include products with your golf tournament registration and take values or attributes (such as t-shirt size or lunch option) for your players
- Promote and sell unlimited Sponsorship packages, tailored to your golf event needs
- Collect online donations securely
- Create a complete tournament website from our golf tournament website templates and website builder, with pages for the golf course or golf club that links to maps, sponsor promotion, volunteer registration, and much more
- Customize golfer, captain and sponsor communications with an email management system
- Mange foursome pairing and starting holes (for shotgun start events) and tee times (multi-flights) for your players
And Golf Marathon Packages?
- Register or import golfers to fundraise for your organization
- Golfers can raise funds for your cause with personal fundraising pages
- Goal thermometers and fundraising leaderboards that auto-update as online donations are made are included on all Golf Marathon tournament website templates
- Reporting tools allow golf tournament administrators to easily view top fundraisers and teams, and generate financial reports for future planning
- Fundraisers can login to see their fundraising progress, email friends and family, and update their personal fundraising page
Benefits of Using a Golf Tournament Website Builder
A golf tournament website increases efficiency with easy-to-use tools for event planners and participants. GolfRegistration’s websites are highly customizable, allowing your organization to select from a variety of golf tournament website templates in order to create a look and feel that supports the branding of the organization. In addition, administrators are able to provide detailed explanation of the cause and need for funds, post pictures, share stories, and showcase sponsor logos and statements. All of this is managed via a state of the art golf website builder, so you don’t have to be a computer programmer to create a beautiful tournament website.
Users can easily process payments and collect safe and secure online donations on your golf tournament website. A fundraising thermometer can be added to monitor and track progress on all golf tournament website templates. Your golf tournament website is also a great place to post up-to-date event details such as: date, time, country club or golf course location, parking information with links to maps, expected weather, tips to help participants prepare, and information about raffle prizes, post tournament banquets and more! We know what features a charity golf tournament needs, and our golf tournament website templates have them built in and ready to go.
If your organization is hosting a golf marathon or golf-a-thon, you also receive personal fundraising pages for each golfer. These can be customized with up to four photos or videos, personal statements, and fundraising goal thermometers, so each golfer can direct potential supporters to their personal fundraising page to request donations.
Extending the Reach of your Fundraiser
One of the best things about a golf tournament website is the enhanced ability to promote your charity golf tournament. Everyone is online today, and if your organization has a mobile-responsive golf tournament website, this is the perfect place to direct potential sponsors, donors, participants and media to register and find out all the information they need. It’s extremely easy to send email donation requests with a link to the golf tournament website and post announcements within your social networks. This online site also provides an excellent opportunity to spread the word faster and farther. Participants, sponsors, volunteers and members of your organization can all easily share the website with the Share options included in each website’s footer, thus opening up the potential pool of donors to a much larger audience.
See what a golf tournament website can do for your organization with a free trial of one of our golf tournament software solutions!