Golf consultants can assist tournament planners with making various decisions and plans for a charity golf tournament. From course selection and negotiations to managing hired help, to fulfilling sponsor obligations on-site to providing equipment and the basic necessities required for the game… with the help of golf consultants, your organization will be sure to plan a successful charity golf event.
Golf consultants service offerings may include the following:
- Assistance selecting a golf course: Sourcing a course that will cater to differing player skill levels and negotiating a reasonable price to accommodate your non-profit or community organization.
- On-site coordination: Someone to welcome guests, field participant inquiries, direct people to “sign-in” tables, hand out score cards, etc.
- Event Set-up services: Providing proximity markers for Longest Drive, Setting up Sponsor signs, Staging carts, etc.
- Providing outside services including Parking Services, Golf Bag Handlers & Caddies, and Golf Pros (to participate in on-course contests and judging).
- Managing catered food and beverage service.
- Sourcing vendors and designing customized golf apparel, merchandise and golf prizes.
- Providing various on-site necessities including score cards, cart tags, rule sheets, professional scoring, pairing sheets, etc. (perhaps all of these things branded & packaged in a customized booklet).
Golf consultancy groups provide staff who have vast knowledge of the game of golf and experience with tournament planning. Their teams can help tournament planners with planning, negotiating, sourcing and real-time execution on tournament day. They may also provide consultancy services for individual players to help improve their game by providing golf courses, personal lessons, and assistance selecting the right golf clubs and balls.
Recommended Golf Consultants
Leverage the business potential of golf! In addition to tournament consulting, GFC delivers corporate learning and team building programs using golf as a metaphor for successful business strategies. And, great for organizations with women’s initiatives, GFC fast-tracks those who need to know “How to Get Golf into Your Business Toolbox.”
Elite Promo Inc. is a full service professional golf event management company with a combined three decades of golf and general event management experience. Elite Promo Inc. is also a full line promotional product distribution company specializing in fine logo apparel, equipment and accessories.