We provide one of a kind travel packages that can be used in live, silent and online charity auctions and fundraising raffles. Here’s how the program works: Your organization can advertise these packages on your fundraising website and auction them at your event without paying any money upfront. Once you have successfully sold the item for an amount above your cost or designated reserve amount, you buy it. We then send the package tickets and contents directly to your winning bidder and provide support through our travel concierge.
For more information and to reserve a vacation package or sports memorabilia items please contact us. Please note that you must contact us first to verify the availability of each auction item.
Five Top Reasons to Offer No Risk Auction Items
- Offer Priceless Experiences. Many of our packages are simply priceless! This means that we procured them via our special connections that your non-profit does not have access to – period. Whether it’s going behind the scenes with a California vintner, being a NASCAR driver for a day, or backstage passes to major music and awards ceremonies, we offer all kinds of once in a lifetime opportunities for your bidders.
- Only Buy What You Can Sell. With our No Risk Auction Items, you place a hold on items of interest and only buy them once you have successfully auctioned them at your event. No upfront costs are involved, so your organization is guaranteed to make money on each item.
- Let Us Handle the Details. Each travel package is supported by our travel concierge and booking service. You do not need to be an expert or manage the details, we do that. Once you purchase an item, we send the tickets and package details directly to your winning bidder.
- Sell Items Multiple Times. Sometimes packages are so popular you have multiple constituents who are bidding above your reserve amount. Why limit the experience to just one winning bidder? Maybe friends want to book experiences and travel together. With our No Risk Auction Items, you can sell the items multiple times and make more money for your organization.
- Save Time. Auction planners know that getting high-value items donated takes a lot of time and effort, but you need these items to get attention and raise the kind of funds your organization is looking for from your charity auction. Our No Risk Auction Items will create the buzz your event needs without taking loads of time for meetings and sponsorship proposals. We can even help with last minute procurement needs if you find your auction is not coming together as you planned.