Creating Effective Golf Tournament Flyers
Here are some golf tournament flyer details to get you started. Be sure to include these details in your flyers.
- Images: Consider your nonprofit’s branding standards and make your golf tournament flyer visually appealing. Use compelling imagery that shows golfers having fun at a previous event (if available).
- Headline: Capture attention with an interesting headline. Create a fun name for your event, and include a short introduction explaining what you are trying to accomplish. Another way to capture your audience’s attention is by making an emotional appeal. Explain the current situation and tell participants how they can help.
- Tournament Details: This is one of the most important parts of the golf tournament flyer. You need to tell potential participants and sponsors the “who, what, where, when, and why” of the event:
- Who’s hosting the event? Introduce the organization and cause.
- Date and time: include tournament registration and start, post-tournament dinner or party.
- Location: include the golf course name, address, and parking information.
- What else? What to wear and bring? Are there fees or fundraising minimums involved? How will you raise money?
- Your golf tournament website URL for registration and more event details.
- Your phone, email, and other contact information in case people have additional questions or want assistance with registration.
- Benefits and Perks: What are the perks of participating? Tell potential golfers about the fun activities that are part of the fundraising event:
- One big draw for avid golfers is the golf course, so include the course location.
- Will there be a luncheon or breakfast with free food and drinks?
- Describe your after-party and entertainment – golfers want to have fun!
- Do golfers receive swag?
- Will contests and/or raffle tickets be available for large prizes (donated by sponsors)?
- Sponsor Logos: You don’t want to forget this! Including sponsor logos on your charity golf tournament flyers gives local businesses the opportunity to gain exposure leading up to your fundraiser. This is a great way to say thank you to your tournament sponsors. It’s also a great selling point. Remember, businesses seek to benefit from sponsorships.
Download Our Free Golf Tournament Flyer Templates
GolfRegistrations is the leader in golf tournament planning. We have created these free golf flyer templates for organizations hosting charity or fundraising tournaments. Simply customize the text and insert your organization’s design or logo, and you are ready to start spreading the word about your golf tournament fundraiser. These golf tournament flyer templates can easily be customized for a golf-a-thon or golf marathon event.
Printing Golf Tournament Flyers
So you’ve created a great flyer – now what? Printing your golf tournament flyer is just as important as the design. Select a reputable, high-quality printer that can deliver on time. Check locally and online for flyer printing options; many printers can assist with affordable flyer design.