If you want to conduct online registration for a charity or fundraising golf tournament, you’ll need to implement credit card processing in order to safely and easily collect payments and donations from your constituents. Online credit card processing, also called eCommerce credit card processing or Internet credit card processing, allows your organization to utilize an online gateway for secure online payment processing of credit and debit cards.
With an eCommerce credit card processing account, your constituents can use credit cards for:
- Golf registrations and ticket sales
- Product sales
- Online donation campaigns
- Monthly memberships or dues
- Recurring giving campaigns
- Fundraising initiatives of all kinds
We offer two options for secure credit card processing:
- Full merchant accounts – GolfRegistrations offers merchant accounts in the US only, at this time. Fees are listed here.
- Integrated payments with DoJiggy Payments– available in the US and Canada
Both of our payment processing options have their advantages, so your choice will depend on your organization’s needs and budget. Read our blog on the difference between DoJiggy Payments, Merchant Services and PayPal.
Already Using your Own Merchant Account?
No problem! Our golf tournament software is integrated with several payment gateways to provide your organization with secure, reliable payment processing. Check out our list and see if your current processor is available for integration.